PS Plus (PlayStation Plus) is Sony’s premium program that provides you with access to features such as free games and online multiplayer. If you’ve had enough, you must cancel the service to prohibit it from automatic renewal.PS Plus may be canceled using your PlayStation system or a web browser. Here’s how it is the best way to Cancel PlayStation Plus Subscription.
What Will Happen if I Disable My PlayStation Plus?
You can’t technically cancel PlayStation Plus. Instead, you turn off the auto-renewal feature. This indicates that payment will not be taken after your current billing period ends automatically.
Until then, you may continue to use all of your PlayStation Plus features. You won’t be able to use the perks again until you re-subscribe. This also means you won’t be able to play your PS Plus games till then.
Cancelling PlayStation Plus on the PS5
- Select Settings from the home screen.
- Select the users and accounts you want to work with.
- Subscriptions > PlayStation Plus may be accessible under Account > Payment and Subscriptions > Subscriptions > PlayStation Plus.
- Turn off auto-renew and confirm your selection.
Cancelling PlayStation Plus on the PS4
- Select PlayStation Plus from the home screen.
- Subscription > Manage Membership.
- Turn off auto-renewal and confirm your choice.
Cancelling PlayStation Plus in a Browser
- Proceed to PlayStation’s website.
- Click Sign In in the top right corner and enter your information.
- When you return to the PlayStation site, click on your profile image in the upper right corner.
- Click “Manage Subscriptions.”
- Click Turn Off Auto-Renew next to PlayStation Plus and confirm.