We all have questions about PayPal right? When we talk about PayPal we talk about one of the biggest and reputable online systems in the world, also the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear PayPal is transactions. There is no fact denying that is one of the worldwide online payment systems that allow you to send money or transfer money comfortably. And also use it as a payment method for online stores.
Also, PayPal is a very reliable platform for any financial transaction depending on any region you are staying in. Anyone can make payment online using PayPal as far you can operate the device you are using just fine. Currently, PayPal has up to 200million clients or subscribers making use of the app. Also, in terms of business purchases, PayPal serves as a connection to buyers and sellers.
- Facebook Messenger: How to Deactivate Facebook Messenger
- Create Your Apple ID On iPhone or iPad in Simple Steps
- UPS Drop off Locations; Find the Nearest UPS Drop Off Locations
- Upgrade your 2g-3G Network To 4G LTE Mode on Your Android Device.
Steps On How To Sign up For Your PayPal Account
Currently, there two types of PayPal accounts available for use. The personal account is for individual purposes where you can use PayPal to pay for items online. The personal account is free specifically for individual purposes
For your Account
- Simply, type this link www.paypal.com.
- After that click on signup for free, it will direct you to the creation page.
- Then input your country and your names
- Then your email address and also password
- Then, click Next.
Remember that you have to follow every given instruction. It applies to any country you are both Africa Asia America
How To Get Your Business Account In Paypal
Just as we mentioned above there are two types of PayPal account this business account is specifically for business owners. For the PayPal business account, you get to access buyer and seller security. Also, your buyer doesn’t need to have a PayPal account and lots more making it easier for the seller
For a Business Account Set up
- Go to https://www.paypal.com check account.
- input your email address to sign up for a business account.
- Next, create your business account password.
- Afterward, you need to confirm your email and set up your business name.
So with all these been said you can either set up an account for business or personal.
Having set up your PayPal account. The next step is to set up your account to be able to pay for items online and also send money to your families or friends. And also to link your bank account or credit card to your new PayPal account, you can visit the PayPal Wallet at the top corner of the page. Then, you can choose the option to add your bank account or credit card to your newly created PayPal account. Immediately, you confirm the process of linking your bank account or credit card, you can start shopping on millions of online store outlet.