Are you looking for a way to play and Download PUBG PC Mobile on your computer? Then you’ve come to the correct spot since we’ll show you how to play PUBG on your PC. This includes both the PUBG PC LITE and full versions, as well as how to run it on an emulator.
PUBG stands for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, and it is the most popular online battle royale game for both smartphones and computers.
The PUBG game was created by the PUBG Corporation, which is led by Brendan Green and goes by the online handle “Player unknown.”
As you can download and run the PUBG PC and LITE, the setup and installation are simple.
Download Links for the PUBG Game On Mobile
PUBG Mobile can be played on almost any Windows PC. If and only if the computer hardware specifications match the PUBG game’s hardware requirements.
PUBG is a battle royale game with a survival theme, as the characters are kept on an island until the players warm up and board an airplane, where 100 players are thrown from the plane with parachutes.
As you journey through many camps and buildings in search of riches, firearms, and shields, each player starts the chase to be the last survivor and last man standing ( Bullet-proof vests and helmets).
It’s a good thing you came to our website today because we’re going to show you how to play and download PUBG on PC.
For gaming, many people prefer to do it on a laptop. So, below, you’ll find instructions on how to download both the premium and free(lite) versions of PUBG PC.
PUBG FOR PC OFFICIAL FULL VERSION DOWNLOAD
You may use the information provided to download and install the premium or paid edition of STEAM on your computer for free.
PUBG PC is compatible with both Windows and MacOS X; all you have to do is add the game to your Steam library and install it quickly and easily on any machine. Always monitor steam platforms to see if any special discounts or deals are available.
PUBG ON STEAM DOWNLOAD
- For PUBG to run on a Windows PC, the following requirements must be met:
- Windows 7 (64-bit), 8.1 (32-bit), and 10 (64-bit)
- AMD FX-63000 and Intel Core i5 processors
- 8GB R.A.M. Memory Capacity.
- AMD Radeon R7 370 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics cards
- Version 11 of DirectX
- Type of network: A simple, reliable Internet connection (3G,4G, and 5G)
- Space: 30 GB Storage Capacity: 30 GB Storage Capacity: 30 GB Storage Cap
PUBG PC LITE VERSION DOWNLOAD
Following multiple complaints from dedicated players who could not run PUBG on PC because of their poor computer specs, PUBG businesses investigated and realized additional money. As a result, a new style and form of PUBG for PC was released, dubbed “PUBG Lite.”
This PUBG version for low-end PCs was produced and tailored particularly for systems with insufficient specifications to match the requirements.
As a result, if your machine does not fulfill the criteria above, you are welcome to test out the light version. The light version, on the other hand, has its own set of prerequisites.
PUBG: LITE VERSION is now available for download.
- PUBG Lite Version Requirements:
- Windows versions include Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10, all of which are 64 bit.
- Intel Core i3 2.4GHz processor
- RAM Capacity: 4 gigabytes
- Intel HD Graphics-4000 GPU (Graphics Card)
- Storage: 4 GB of free space
How to Play and Download PUBG Mobile on PC
Every gamer has their own preferences, and some gamers still want to play the good old pubg Mobile on PC, thus if any gamer wants to run the PUBG Mobile for smartphone on PC, they may. He or she would need the use of an emulator.
However, here are the finest emulators that will allow you to download, install, play, and run PUBG Mobile for free on your desktop or laptop.
The Best Emulators for PC to Download, Install and Play PUBG Mobile
1. Gameloop- The Official PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Emulator
PUBG Mobile: Gameloop Emulator DOWNLOAD
This emulator was created and produced by Tencent Games, the same company that created the PUBG Mobile game. As a result, the Gameloop Emulator has become the BEST and NUMBER ONE RECOMMENDED Emulator for playing PUBG Mobile on PC. It was formerly known as “Tencent Game Buddy” before being renamed “Game Loop.” because of its ideal performance and settings. This is the finest emulator.
The methods for installing Gameloop are simple, as they are after you have installed and run the emulator (game loop). The PUBG Mobile game downloads and installs immediately on your PC, giving you complete control.
It is unnecessary to use a VPN to enjoy and play PUBG Mobile. In addition, Gameloop automatically installs and downloads PUBG Mobile updates on your laptop.
NoxPlayer is the second application.
NoxPlayer is a free program that you may download.
The NOX-PLAYER, which is a well-known Emulator for Androids, is the second-highest-ranking Emulator that gamers can use.
You can simply Install and Play the PUBG Mobile Game on a PC using the NOX Player Emulator by installing the game from Playstore after launching the emulator on your computer.
A number of parameters are available for you to change to achieve an ideal smooth running performance when playing the PUBG Mobile game on your PC.
However, you may face some troubles, attempt to erase all data, then reopen the play store.
This should make any mistakes clear out and provide you a simple installation of the game.
Nox-PLAYER Emulator Setup Requirement
Minimum Memory of 2GB
A CPU of 2 or more
The screen resolution is 1280 x 720 pixels.
Open GL and DX graphics rendering modes
The emulator is the third KO Player.
The KO player really gives a Knock-Out; this is a known android emulator that is used in playing android games on a pc or laptop.
It has a lot of special effects and features such as; Screen-Recording and Key Mapping while gaming.
Installing KO Player
- The nicknamed “Knock-Out” can be installed, however comfortable, but can be very confusing if you don’t understand its concepts.
- Installation of the APK file(PUBG Mobile) on the KO Player would also require the OBB file or the Game Data File.
- You would have copied the file from your android or iPhone and pasted it in an adequate location on the PC.
- The OBB file is Located at Storage — Android — OBB–com.Tencent.ig on android. To access this folder on android, you will need a file manager app.
- After the successful installation of the game, you can now run the PUBG mobile on your laptop and enjoy the power of the KO Player.
4. BlueStacks: Emulator for PUBG
- The proper old blue stacks android emulator has sprung up with its new features. It is giving itself the BlueStacks 4.
- This is one of the most commonly recognized android emulators and one of the oldest and finest.
- Several upgrades on versions is making the blue stacks Player a Wood Farm and Strong Emulator, which can run games like the PUBG Mobile.
- Bluestacks 4 can run PUBG faster and with more features than most smartphones and tablets.
- In addition, the installation process is silky and seamless.
- All you have to do is download BlueStacks 4, install it, start the emulator, and sign in with your Google Account, then head to Playstore and download the PUBG Mobile software for the emulator.
You may also customize several keyboard settings and controls to your preferences as a gamer to get the most out of it.
5. PUBG Gaming Emulator MEMU
- The MEMU Android Emulator is another Android Emulator for playing PUBG Mobile and other games freely on your PC.
- It isn’t well-known since it is a New Emulator that has shown its worth and reputation.
- Playing games and running apps on this emulator feels much like using a smartphone, with no lags and excellent graphics quality.
- The compatibility is exceptional. Both Intel and AMD graphics cards, as well as Nvidia graphics cards, are supported by the MEMU.
- As this can improve and strengthen an individual’s or should I say a gamer’s gaming. The graphics hardware in the laptops can run and hold the PUBG MOBILE game.
- The emulator is based on Android 5.0 and can be downloaded and installed through the Playstore (PUBG Mobile).
6. Emulator Droid4X
This is incredible!! Emulator for Windows PC that allows you to run apps and mobile games like PUBG Mobile.
The emulator is used to run lightweight apps and programs, and it is also fully compatible with Mac.
The Droid4X emulator’s whole installation procedure is simple.
This emulator’s latest update was on March 28th, 2016, therefore it won’t provide you with the greatest ideal settings and gaming performance. It is missing Enhancements.
Remix OS Player Emulator is a 7th-generation OS emulator.
Remix OS Player allows you to play PUBG Mobile on your PC with much less effort and worry.
The Nvidia GPU is supported by this emulator, which ensures a stable performance and the overall graphics performance and quality of the games played on it.
Because the emulators operate on an Android version of 6.0, the Remix OS player, like the BlueStacks Player, allows you to alter the keyboard settings and controls to your preferred and most comfortable position.
8. Bliss Operating System
This is not an android emulator, but its own operating system. It may, however, be installed on existing computer hardware.
This unique Android operating system is unique and completely bug-free.
With seamless speed and great graphics optimization, you’ll be able to play PUBG Mobile on your PC experiencing no more crashes.
The customization options aren’t restricted in any manner, since it has a plethora of customizable controls and settings for users and gamers to enjoy.
Compatible with MBR/UEFI boot and Linux Kernel.
Windroy Emulator (version 9)
Finally, we’ll look at an emulator that can run PUBG Mobile on a PC.
This emulator is compatible with the Windows Kernel and will run smoothly.
The Windroy Emulator allows you to run apps as well as install and play games by using your computer’s hardware specifications. PUBG Mobile is accessible to run with a performance of X2 than on your devices, thanks to a helpful Graphics Card, Memory Capacity, and CPU.
REQUIREMENTS IN GENERAL:
- RAM: 2 GB OR MORE
- Android 5.1.1 or above is required.
- If your PC has low specs, you should always install and play PUBG Mobile Lite.
- On Game Consoles, Play PUBG
- The PlayStation and the Xbox
Gamers may purchase the PUBG game CD online or at a local store and play it on their different systems.
However, PUBG was previously only accessible on the Xbox gaming system, but it is now available on the PlayStation as well. If you possess a PlayStation 4, you can either purchase the game on CD or get it online and download it to your system.
PUBG Mobile is a mobile game you may download.
Even though we previously showed you how to run this game on PC using emulators, this is a game designed to operate perfectly on smartphones and tablets.
The games are developed and produced under the Tencent Games brand, and they are accessible for both Android and iOS users.
Gamers will find it simple to download the game on their smartphone by going to the Playstore or App shops.
The Lite Version of PUBG Mobile is available for smartphones with low-end specifications and features.
GAME-PLAY ON PUBG MOBILE LITE
This LTE version is designed for Android handsets that have limited gaming capabilities. It’s also compatible with older Android versions (4.0.3) that need less RAM.
Is it possible to play PUBG on a PC?
Yes, absolutely! On Windows 10, you may play PUBG for free and buy it via the PUBG official website and Steam Game Play Store.
Is it necessary to pay to play PUBG on a PC?
Yes, you must gain the PUBG game before you can play it. Using an emulator to play PUBG Mobile is an improvised solution.
What Does PUBG GAME For PC Cost?
In the United States, PUBG costs over $30, whereas, in the United Kingdom, it costs over 28 euros.
What Is PUBG’s Official Website?
https://www.pubg.com is the official PUBG website. Visit the website for legitimate updates and news, as well as side download fixes.
If you have any troubles, you may contact PUBG playing Support @PUBG Support on Twitter and express your dissatisfaction.
Thank you for your time, and we hope you learned how to download, install, and play PUBG PC for free using an emulator, as well as how to purchase PUBG PC through Steam. On those with low-end devices, you may also install PUBG Lite for PC.
Leave your thoughts in the comments area below and let us know if you have any new information!!!