Google Data Studio And How To Use It; Google data studio is a client analytic web service that helps web owners understand web analytic data into understandable information.
It effectively data into easy-to-understand reports using data visualization.
These reports can be read, share, and even customize easily for clients. Furthermore, users customize can select how to present the data bar. The options include graphs, charts, line graphs, and so on.
How to Access Google Data Studio
Like any other Google service, Google Data Studio requires your Gmail address.
- Proceed to visit https://www.google.com/analytics/data-studio.
- Log in using your Google Analytics login information.
Note that Right you might be restricted limited functionalities if you are using a free google analytics account.
Google allows free analytics users to create five custom reports.
The upper left-hand corner on the home page, there is Reports and Data Sources. Under the reports, users can create reports and data visualizations.
MOST FOLLOWED LINKS
- Google Play Services Has Stopped Working; Easy Steps To Fix It
- Google Podcasts Comes To iOS and Desktop.
- The Best List Of Online Marketing Companies With Their Reviews
- Facebook Page|Creating Facebook Page for Business Free
Google Data Studio uses the familiar Google Drive interface
To create start a new report.
- Click on the blue plus (+) icon. (located at the bottom right-hand corner)
- Accept the terms and conditions
Why You Need GDS.
Web stats can be confusing, and the data can be scattered and unorganized with spreadsheets. Hence the bottom line of this service is to make web stats easy to comprehend.
These data presentation and report can serve as a tool when talking to clients one on one. You can also email the data report.
As such clients can easily understand your data with or without you being there.