Apple Music is a music and video streaming service Apple Users can easily choose music to stream to their listen to playlists How To Change Apple Music subscription the service is also home to Internet radio station Beats 1, which is accessible in over one hundred nations throughout the day.
The service was launched on June 30, 2015, in over 100 nations globally and every new subscriber receives a 3-month free trial period before they pay for their subscription every month. Originally known to be a music service, Apple Music started including videos four years ago as part of its plan to become a cultural platform.
If you did not know, Apple Music offers original plans at many price points, including a student plan and a family plan. The student plan is discounted while the Family plan lets about six people share one account. And fortunately for you, if you choose one plan and later decide that you want to register for another, you can switch easily.
To make this work, make use of the Settings application on your iPhone or iPad. Always remember that users can only share the Family Plan with six people, including themselves. And to register for the student plan, a valid college or university ID is demanded.
How To Change Your Apple Music Plan
- On your iOS device, launch the Settings app and click your name at the top of the page. It will grant you access to your Apple ID profile.
- Click “Subscriptions.”
- On the next page, you may choose your new plan. When you select one, confirmation will be needed and what can be done when you sign in to your Apple ID or use your Touch or Face ID. If you choose the student plan, you will be sent to a page where you will need to verify your university enrollment.
- Open Settings
- Choose User & Accounts, then select your account
- Go to Subscriptions
- Choose the subscription you want to change
- Then pick a different subscription option
- Open the App Store app
- Scroll to Account
- Tap Subscriptions
- Then choose the subscription you want to change