As an iPhone user, you have to know how to create a new Apple ID that will enable you to download from iTunes and the App Store. It also grants you access to the iPhone, such as sync calendars and contacts through iCloud. As well as register on several apple platforms, including FaceTime and iMessage.
Create an Apple ID (new) on the iPhone.
- First, Launch the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Then, Tap on Sign in.
- Click on Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?
- Tap to Create Apple ID on the window pops up.
- type your birth date the field provided
- Proceed by tapping on Next.
- Fill your first and last name.
- Continue by tapping next.
- Select to use an email address or get a new iCloud email address.
- Input your email address.
- Then, create and verify your password.
- Choose a security question.
- Fill in an answer and repeat twice.
- Tick to agree with the Terms and Conditions
- You can decide to Merge or Don’t Merge to sync iCloud data from Safari, contacts, calendars, and reminders.
- Tap on OK to enable Find My iPhone.
How To Sign on to iCloud With An existing Apple ID.
Firstly launch the Settings application
- Click Sign in to your iPhone at the top of the screen.
- Enter the email address and password accompany with your Apple ID.
- Click Sign In.
- Input your iPhone passcode if you have previously set up one
- Ensure your iCloud Photos are arranged the way you want them.
- Switch on or off apps using iCloud.
Note: In iOS 11 and later, you add Apple ID and password using the Keychain password feature on keyboard suggestion bar.
How to create a new Apple ID account on your iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings app.
- Touch the Apple ID icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap Sign Out.
- Enter the password for the Apple ID.
- Tap Turn Off.
- Choose data you wish to keep a copy of on the iPhone and then toggle the switch on.
- Tap on Sign Out at the upper right corner.
- Tap Sign Out when prompted to confirm