Yahoo Mail is e-mail assistance, that was lanced in 1997 by the American parent corporation Yahoo. Yahoo mail is one of the most significant electronic mail companies. The free e-mail assistance has been acknowledged and is now global. It provides four different e-mail plans for users. Three of the courses are for personal use (Basic, Plus, and Ad-Free), and the left one idea is for businesses.
As of December 2011, Yahoo Mail had 281 million users. The platform is the third-largest web-based e-mail service in the world. The platform webmail client also supports managing non-Yahoo e-mail accounts Since 2015. This is one of the most popular e-mail services available in the world. It allows users to be able to interact globally without charging. The platform is Free, and it is secure and straightforward to use.
How to Create a Yahoo Mail Account
To create a Yahoo Mail account, you can visit the official site or use the mobile app, which is free on your app store. Follow the guide step by step to create your account without emphasizing yourself.
- If you have the mobile/web app on your device open it but if you don’t have it, then you have to Start your Browser and visit the official platform.
- Locate the Signup link and click on it then wait for the page to load.
- On the new side, Enter your first name, last name, e-mail address, password, mobile phone number, and date of birth.
- The following step is to begin your gender, then click on the continue button.
- You will get a code on your e-mail given while registering.
- Enter the code and click on the continue button.
How to Login to Yahoo Mail Account
- The first step is for you to Open your app or visit the official website.
- The Second Level is to Click on the login button and provide your login details.
- Your Login details are your E-mail Address and password.
With these short guides, you should be able to create and log in your yahoo mail account successfully.