Are you having a problem creating an Icloud email with your smartphones? in this article am going to review all the necessary summary you need to know about icloud email account in your apple device; with iCloud email, you can transfer, receive, and compose an email. iCloud email gives users available email accounts thats is up to 5GB of online storage, which is shared with documents, calendars, and backups. Although, users can purchase extra time for a level of monthly fee if the 5 GB is not enough. Users can locate their iCloud Mail account using the Mail app on their iOS device, Mac computer, iPad OS device.
You can also access your iCloud Mail account on Microsoft Outlook on a Windows computer. Note that If your Apple ID does not end with @icloud.com, @mac.com, or @me.com, you need to set up an @icloud.com email address before you can access Mail on iCloud.com. The Mail is simple to set up in OS X Mail, iPad Mail, iPhone, and Outlook. One of the benefits of iCloud Mail is that it offers free email available via IMAP and on the web. The web interface @iicloud.com does not include advertisements; the web interface is excellent. The keyboard alternatives make iCloud Mail on the internet to perform great.
Create an iCloud Email if you have an existing Apple ID
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad then click on the face icon.
- Tick on Create New Apple ID option. If you cant, find this option, it implies you are signed in to iCloud with another account. You need to Sign out of iCloud to start from the beginning.
- The next action is to create an email address with an icloud.com suffix.
- Insert your country or region; make sure that it matches your billing address for your payment method.
- Review the Agree to Terms and Conditions, then click Next key.
- Enter your name and birthday, then click on the Next button.
- Immediately you need to enter your credit card and billing information. You can also choose None; you can insert your payment details later.
- iCloud Lockout Solution for iPhones and iPad
- All the iPhones, iPads That supports Apple’s iOS 13 and iPadOS
Verify your phone number; you will get a verification email from Apple. Politely follow the steps to confirm your email address.
How to create an iCloud Email if you don’t have Apple ID
- Start iTunes and select Account > Sign In > Create New Apple ID.
- The following step is to create your email address to create your new Apple ID. Ensure that you use an icloud.com suffix.
- Give clues to the security questions, then click the Continue button.
- Insert your credit card and billing information then tap the Continue option.
- You will get a confirmation email from Apple. After that, follow the steps to verify your email address.
Note: If you set up iCloud using an Apple ID that stops with @mac.com or @me.com, then you don’t need to set up an @icloud.com email address. You already have an equivalent address that ends with @icloud.com, so automatically, you can have access to iCloud email.