Facebook Event: How to Create, Delete and Edit Facebook Event; Facebook has gone a long way in digitizing our social life altogether. Facebook event is one in the line of features that allows users to carry out functions from their device.
A Facebook event is a calendar-based resource that can be used to notify users of upcoming occasions. Events can be created by anyone and can be open to anyone or private. The creator can invite his friends, members of a group, or fans of a page.
Facebook events are a great way to spread the word on upcoming events or occasions since they can reach thousands of people in a short amount of time.
To create a Facebook event on your computer
- On the News Feed page, click Events in the left menu.
- Click the plus icon to Create Event.
- Click Create Private or Public Event.
Private facebook events are visible to guests. Note The Event cannot be changed from an individual to a public event after creating it.
- Enter the event name, location, time, date, and description.
- Click Create.
You will be navigated to a place where you can invite guests and add photos and videos.
- How to Recover a Hacked Facebook Account In 3 Methods
- Facebook Privacy Settings – Facebook Account Settings
- Facebook Page|Creating Facebook Page for Business Free
- How to Advertise Your Businesses on Facebook Pages or Groups
Editing an existing Facebook Event on your computer:
- On your News Feed page, click Events from the left menu.
- Click on the pin icon next to the upcoming Event.
- After that, you can change the name, location, time, description, or co-hosts of the event.
- Then click Save.
To cancel or delete an event:
- Go to the facebook event page.
- Click the pen icon to Edit.
- Then click cancel event then Cancel or delete the facebook event.
- Click Confirm.
Note that a notification will be sent to all previously engaged guest.
To remove someone from an event
- From the News Feed page.
- Go to Click Events
- Then select your Event.
- Search for the person on Going, Maybe or Invited.
- Locat and click the X icon to the invited button.
How to create a group facebook event
- Go to the group.
- Then, go to the Click Events panel.
- Click Create Event.
- Fill in required details and then click Create.
Note that once the Event is created, You and the facebook group admin can opt to become the host of the Event. For a small group, you can easily click to invite everyone. However, if the group is larger than 500, then add members individually.