Mac or Windows, can I Download Dropbox App for free? In the previous article, we talked about how you can download the Dropbox app on your different devices. However, the download and install of the Dropbox are truly the same. Installing the Dropbox app on your devices permits you to get started with the feature included on the application. In the meantime, Dropbox is one of the modern and powerful file hosting in the world today.
How To Install the Dropbox Desktop App
The Dropbox Desktop app covers the main download of the application on the various desktop devices that include Ubuntu, Mac, Windows and also Linux. Therefore, we ensure to group the downloading process into three sections.
To Download Dropbox on Mac:
- However, you can use the App Store to download the application or use the download link www.dropbox.com/install.
- If you are using the download or install link, it automatically installs once you click Download Dropbox.
- While for the App Store, you can search for Dropbox and install the app on your Mac operating system.
To Install Dropbox on Windows:
- Likewise, you can use the Microsoft Store or link the link to download directly to your devices.
- If you’re using the Microsoft store, type the name Dropbox on the search bar and click Get to download the app.
- If you use the download link, it will immediately install to your device.
To Download Dropbox on Ubuntu or Linux:
- Make use of the link www.dropbox.com/install-linux to download on Ubuntu or Fedora.
- Or you can use the same application to download the Dropbox from your devices store.
In addition, once you click on the link to download the Dropbox app on Ubuntu or Linux. You read through the instruction to install the appropriate download package on your devices and also select the right version of the package.
How To Download the Dropbox Mobile App
Many of us are well familiar with how to download the Dropbox application on your devices. However, the Dropbox mobile app is compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows phones. Use the following instruction to install the Dropbox mobile app.
To Download Dropbox on Windows Phone, Android and iOS
- Use the app store on your devices, such as the Google Play Store, App Store, and Microsoft Store.
- Navigate the location of the search bar and type Dropbox.
- Depending on the device, you can click Install or Get.
After the following installation of the Dropbox app is finished, the next stage is to set up the application on your devices. This is by signing with your email address and password, or your Gmail account or your Apple ID.