Several Windows users suffer deflated performance matters in Windows 10.this occurs in the kind of data intervals, and one way we can fix it is by tweaking some Page File settings in Windows 10. So, how to repair this slow performance problem in Windows 10 to boost system speed?
Following the official launch of Windows 10, millions of users renewed their PCs to Windows 10 by availing the free upgrade presentation from Microsoft. Nevertheless, some desktop users said that Windows 10 slow performance problems on Microsoft forums and Reddit after updating their systems.
There are unusual definite problems with the Windows 10 OS as the whole people facing slow performance problems in Windows 10 is enormous. This inactive performance regularly performs in the sort of input lags.
For instance: After clicking the Start Menu, it takes about 2-3 seconds to appear or performing the same time to restore your desktop. Grumbling about this Windows 10 slow performance problem, several users lowered to the previous versions of Windows OS.
According to a user on the Microsoft Community forums, the Windows 10 slow performance issue could be fixed by tweaking the Page File settings in Windows 10 that affect and becomes the overall system performance.
All of this was a difficulty back then, but it might seem on some PCs, yet in today’s time. So, if you’re facing the slow performance issue in Windows 10, you can try to speed up the OS by modifying the default settings for Page File control.
How To Repair Windows 10 Slow Performance Issue
If you are upset with Windows 10 working slow on your computer, we recommend you to understand this small guide to speed up your system.
You require to edit the default settings for the Page File control in Windows 10 from system Run to Manual format. Here you can modify the page file memory’s file and maximum size – based upon the RAM on your PC.
How to fix Windows 10 Slow performance:
- Press Start Menu and find the Control Panel. Click on it.
- In the Control Panel, go to the Search area at the top-right of the window and type performance. Instantly click Enter.
- Instantly locate Customize the appearance and performance of Windows.
- Move to the Advanced tab and click on Setting named change in the Pragmatic Memory section.
- Momentarily untick the option “Automatically control paging file size for all drives.”
- Choose the default C: drive where Windows 10 is installed and then choose Custom Size. Then edit Initial Size and Maximum Size to the suggested values by Windows 10 (given below).
- Now click Set and next hit OK to save the settings.
- Reboot the computer for the settings to take effect and repair the slow performance problem in Windows 10.
Later your PC boots up, you should experience better Windows 10 performance. What happens here is Windows 10 uses the Page File to store data in case your RAM fills up during the process.
Sometimes, the system might run into problems when trying to manage the page file. That’s why manually configuring it could be of help in speeding up Windows 10. So, if there is nothing wrong with your system, you should set the Page File settings to mode managed.
If you found this way to boost your Windows 10 system speed helpful – or you know any other method – feel free to mention it in the comments below.
- Most Used Keyboard Apps for iPhone and iPad 2019
- How to Make Purchases Online Using Apple Card; Review
- ipagal.biz Hindi And Hollywood Movies-Download Your 2019/20 Latest Entitled Movie
- How To Repost Instagram Stories | Resharing Stories & Posts