How To Hide Your Phone Number And Identity From Truecaller; Here is how you can hide your identity(name, location) from the truecaller app and stay anonymous with your mobile phone number, with this guide you can easily protect your mobile phone number from the prying eyes of the true caller app, that’s saying that if your mobile number is identified by the true caller app, your details(name, location) will not be visible, thus keeping your identity private.
The correct caller app is undoubtedly a key player on android and IOS for mobile phone number identification, with the app you can find out the name and location of any mobile number that calls you regardless of the network provider or country, the app is fantastic and can help you identify the details of any mobile phone with ease all you need do to have the app installed on your smartphone, have it activated then allow it does its job.
However, most persons would like to stay anonymous on the true caller search result for reasons best known to them, well this article will guide you on how to enlist(hide) your phone number from the truecaller app, you can achieve this with the right caller app or on the web interface.
How To Hide Your Phone Number And Identity From Truecaller
If you want to make sure that your phone number should not be shown through Truecaller, then there are two ways to take it out from Truecaller Database.
1. If you have Truecaller App installed on your device, then deactivate this app. Then Unlist your number from the Truecaller website. Here is how you can disable your account on the true caller.
To deactivate your account, open the truecaller app, navigate to Settings, then on Privacy center, select Deactivate, your report will be disabled.
Now visit truecaller’s an unlisted website, input your mobile number the country code inclusive, then pass the CAPTCHA, and select your phone number.
2. If you have not installed the Truecaller App, then directly go to the website and Unlist your phone number, that’s it. Henceforth, your details will be hidden from the truecaller search.
How to remove your number from Truecaller
- Go to the Truecaller unlist page.
- Enter your phone number with the correct country code. For example: +911140404040 or +919999999999.
- Tick one reason for unlisting, or if you wish, type your reasons for removal in the Other form.
- Key in the verification captcha.
- Click Unlist.
Like this info, do well to comment share this with friends via any of the share buttons below.