This article will guide you through How to Recover a Hacked Facebook Account Presently, there are many people complaining that their Facebook account has been hacked.
Facebook is the most popular social networking site. Billions of people use Facebook for various purposes since famous things are also prone to bad incidents, therefore Facebook users are met with several hacked accounts. However, recovering Facebook accounts is easier and can be done with a few steps. You realize that your account has been hacked and work fast in order to recover it. Once recovered, then you should become extra protective about your Facebook account and make sure that it is secured.
If your account has been hacked, there is a new way in which you can use to recover your account. To recover a Hacked Facebook account, there are three methods that you can use. In this article, you will be given the three easy methods on how to recover a Hacked Facebook Account.
- iCloud Lockout Solution for iPhones and iPad
- How to Advertise Your Businesses on Facebook Pages or Groups
- Facebook Page|Creating Facebook Page for Business Free
- Facebook Privacy Settings – Facebook Account Settings
Method 1–Resetting your Hacked Facebook account password on Mobile
This method is straightforward and easy; all you have to do is to reset your Facebook account password on Mobile. Follow the guide on how to recover a Hacked Facebook account using the Resetting password method.
- Open the Facebook app on your Mobile and click on the Forget password link. It will take you to Facebook’s password reset website.
- Enter your email address or phone number, i.e., the one you use when signing up for a Facebook account.
- Click on the Search Button and choose an account recovery method which is through SMS or Email.
- Click on the Continue button; You will receive a text code or email. Open the Text code or email; you will see a six-digit code.
- Enter the Six digit number on the provided box and click on the Continue button.
- You will be logged into your account; immediately you are on your account Check the “Log me out of other devices“ box. Click on the continue button and change your password.
Method 2–Resetting your Hacked Facebook account password on the Computer
- Open the Facebook official website and click on the Forget Account link.
- Enter your email address or phone number, then click on the Search Button.
- Select an account reset option Send code via email/ Send code via SMS/ Use my Google account option. After that, click on the Continue button.
- When you get the verification code, input it in the box and click on the continue button.
- Last, enter a new password and click on the “Log me out of other devices” Button.
Method 3–Reporting the Hacked Account to Facebook
This is the last option on how to recover a hacked Facebook account. This method is very simple; you have to report the hacked account to Facebook.
- Open Facebook’s Hacked account page and click on the “My Account Is Compromised” link.
- Enter your Phone number or email address and click on the search button.
- Enter the password and click on the Continue link. Select a valid reason; I saw a post, message, or event on my account that I didn’t create/ Someone else got into my account without my permission/ I don’t see the right option on this list
- Click on the Get started option and enter a new password, then click on the Next button.
- Edit any information that you didn’t change.