TikTok plays random videos for you, but you will help boost your taste, and then the app will start showing you the best content you are likely to enjoy.And this How to see liked videos on TikTok (Easy Guide)
How to Watch Your Favorite Videos
It’s always a good idea to review your videos and see which ones performed well and which may be improved. To view how many likes your videos have acquired in the past, follow the following steps:
- Open TikTok and click the Profile option in the lower right-hand corner.
- To view your likes, tap on the video you’ve posted and look at the heart icon on the right-hand side.
You can now go back and see how popular each video was. If you truly want to become TikTok famous, learn how to produce and upload TikTok videos.
How to Like a TikTok Video/Follow a Creator
It’s easy to enjoy videos and follow the creators. In the video you’d usually love or follow:
- To like the video, tap the heart icon.
- To follow the creator, tap the plus symbol.
That’s the end of it. The video will then be added to your For You page, while the creator will be added to your Following page.
How to Unlike a TikTok Video
You may always unlike a video if you mistakenly like something or decide halfway through that you’d prefer to remove the activity. To unlike a video, simply tap the “love” button one more time. If you can’t find the video on your For You page, proceed to the Liked Videos folder as mentioned above. Then, the opposite.
Follow these steps if you want to not only unlike a video but also train TikTok’s algorithm to restrict comparable content:
- Go to your “For You” page.
- Swipe to find the video you no longer want to watch.
- In the video, there is a long press.
- To delete the video, choose “Not Interested” from the popup menu.
How to Watch Videos From Your Favorite User Creator
When you follow TikTok users and you know that you want to watch their content whenever they post it. Following several creative and skilled artists is a great way to ensure that you always have a consistent stream of quality material accessible when you open the app. When you follow a creator, their videos will surface whenever you visit the following page, and you may swipe through them at your leisure.
TikTok can help you identify videos to like.
TikTok first plays random videos for you, but you will help boost your taste, and then the app will start showing you content you are likely to enjoy. TikTok evaluates the sort of videos you love to watch depending on how much time you spend on the app and how much you like videos. You may also use the search option to find stuff that appeals to you.
You may search for popular hashtags on the Discover tab, which operates similarly to hashtags on other social media channels. TikTok gathers statistics and activity levels for certain hashtags and displays them on the Discover page. You may either directly search for hashtags or browse the top hashtags to see what other people are talking about.
You may also look for search phrases by utilizing author names, concepts, and song titles, as well as the standard search keywords. Although the algorithm is quite accurate, you may occasionally get videos that have nothing to do with your search phrase. That’s all part of the game.
Most Commonly Asked Questions on Tiktok
This section contains further answers to commonly asked questions regarding TikTok.
How can I know if my videos have been viewed?
There are two ways to check if a video has received any likes. To begin,
- click the ‘Inbox’ icon at the bottom of the TikTok For You page. This will display alerts, including video likes and comments.
- The notifications are organized in chronological order in the notifications section. If you’ve recently shared a video, the number of likes should appear at the top of your alerts. You can scroll down to the date you uploaded the video if it’s an older video.
- Then, at the bottom of the TikTok interface, click on the profile icon and touch on the video you want to watch.
- The “like” button will have a number next to it on the right-hand side. This is the number of people who’ve already liked the video.
How can I find out how many people have watched my video?
It’s really simple to find out how many views a video has, and you don’t even need to have a verified account. Select the profile icon. The thumbnail for each of your videos will have a number.
This figure shows the number of views your TikTok video has received.
Can I find out who loved my content?
Yes! Navigate to the mailbox button at the bottom of TikTok’s interface and press on the video’s likes. You’ll find a list of TikTok people who loved your work here.We will conclude here, but please continue to visit our web page for additional related postings and to support us as you always.