How to use Google Data Studio=Google data studio is a client analytic web service helps web owners understand web analytic data into understandable information. It effectively allows data into easy-to-understand reports using data visualization.
These reports can be read, share, and even customize easily for clients. Users customize can select how to present the data bar. The options include graphs, charts, line graphs, and so on.
How to use Google Data Studio
Like any other Google service, Google Data Studio requires your Gmail address.
- Visit https://www.google.com/analytics/data-studio.
- Log in using your Google Analytics login information.
Note that Right you might be restricted to limited functionalities if you are using a free google analytics account. Google allows free analytics users to create five custom reports.
Straight away after logging in, google gives you a feel of what to expect from Google data studio. There are several samples of reports that you can generate and information you can pull in. The static images will descriptively show how you can get this done.
Welcome To Data Studio
- Scroll down and click on welcome to Data Studio. You will be redirected to a visual, interactive tutorial on how to use Data Studio and how to get started. Ensure not to skip the videos.
- Other introduction videos are available on YouTube and how to create your first report.
- In the upper left-hand corner of the home page, there are reports and Data Sources. Under the reports, users can create reports and data visualizations.
MOST FOLLOWED LINKS
- Google Play Services Has Stopped Working; Easy Steps To Fix It
- Google Podcasts Comes To iOS and Desktop.
- The Best List Of Online Marketing Companies With Their Reviews
- Facebook Page|Creating Facebook Page for Business Free
Google Data Studio uses the familiar Google Drive interface
To create start a new report.
- Click on the blue plus (+) icon. (at the bottom right-hand corner)
- Accept the terms and conditions
Why You Need GDS.
Web starts can confuse, and the data can be scattered and unorganized with spreadsheets. Hence, the bottom line of this service is to make web stats easy to comprehend.
These data presentations and reports can serve as a tool when talking to clients one on one. You can also email the data report. Clients can easily understand your data with or without you being there.