A new Dawn has come because you can now post pictures on Instagram using your computer or laptop. Instagram claimed to be one of the largest user bases globally.
Although the web version of Instagram is minimal in terms of features and functionalities, you can only use the desktop version to view posts shared by others for deleting, disabling, and downloading data from accounts. A lot of PC users find it difficult to post pictures on the platform using their computers. Are you having difficulties posting pictures using your computer? If that is the case, kindly stay with us because, in this, you will be enlightened on how to post photos on Instagram using your computer.
To upload pictures on Instagram, you can use any of the below methods. Just go through it and pick the one that is suitable for you. Note that the three ways are simple and straight-forward. You can click HERE to read more of our articles. You can use the below methods to post pictures on Instagram using your computer.
Using Google Chrome
- Launch the Google Chrome browser if you have it on your device. You can download it on your computer if you don’t have it.
- Click on the top-right corner of the window, and click on the New incognito window in the drop-down menu. Make sure that you won’t have to log out of your Instagram account if you are already logged in.
- Choose the “More tools” option. You will find this option near the bottom of the drop-down menu. Selecting additional options will appear.
- Tap the Developer tools and click on the Mobile Icon.
- Visit the Instagram platform and replace the address with the official address and click on the enter button.
- The next step is to log into your account by inputting your login details and clicking on the login button.
- Lastly, You can now upload your pictures. Having got all the steps done, you have successfully posted your photographs using your PC.
- Open a Private window in Firefox your browser and click on the
- Tap the web developer button and click on the web console key.
- Open Instagram in your Firefox browser, and it will open the login page.
- Click on the “Responsive Design Mode” icon and click on the “no device selected heading.”
- Tap the Apple iPhone SE option and log into Instagram. Lastly, you can upload your picture using the smartphone procedures.
- Open the Safari browser and Click on the Safari menu item, tap Preferences.
- The next step is to click on the Advanced button and click on the “Show Develop menu in menu bar” box. Close the Preferences window after enabling the develop menu.
- Open a separate window and click on the develop button. After that, select the user-agent option.
- Click on the Safari — iOS 11 — iPhone option and open Instagram, then login into your account and upload your picture.