Many students ask questions daily about JAMB Caps Login and we have done our best to provide the answers here. CAPS is a new system brought by Jamb to make your admission process simpler for aspiring university freshmen. It also aids candidates to do things on their personal. Things like accepting/rejecting an admission offer, checking their admission status, e.t.c become more accessible with this new idea from the examination body.
JAMB Caps Login Can Be Used For?
JAMB CAPS can be used for several things, and they are all important. JAMB Caps can be used for:
- Verifying your admission status.
- Accepting admission.
- Rejecting admission.
- Helping candidates realize available spaces in Universities.
How To Check Your 2022 Jamb Admission Status On Caps
To confirm your admission status on Jamb Caps is not complicated. All you need to do is adhere to these simple instructions. If you are using a smartphone, it is best to use Google Chrome and ensure you enable the desktop site. To make that happen, tap the 3 dotted lines at the top right corner of your browser and then tap “Desktop site.” Then after that:
- Head to JAMB e facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Get yourself logged in with your email(username) and password.
- Swipe down, find and tap “Check UTME/DE Admission status.”
- On the left panel, tap “Check Jamb Admission status.”
How To Accept Or Reject Your 2022 Jamb Admission
It is like checking your admission status. You just have to find “Search” in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile. After that, you will now be able to accept or reject your admission offer under “Admission Profile.”
- Head to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Get yourself logged in with your registered Email and Password.
- Then find and tap “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status” on CAPS.
- Choose “Admission Status” on the left panel.
- Find and tap “Search” in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under “Admission Profile.”
What Does “ADMISSION IN PROGRESS” Mean In Jamb CAPS
It simply means you have met the requirements to be admitted in your school of choice, but for specific reasons such as Admission Quota and other admission criteria of your school of choice, admission is yet to be offered. You will most likely be offered admission after some time.
What Does “Not Admitted” Mean In Jamb CAPS
It means your school of choice has not sent or proposed any list of admitted candidates to JAMB, or your school has sent the list of admitted candidates, but you have not been considered for admission.
Invalid E-mail Address or Password On JAMB CAPS Portal
When you visit jamb.org.ng/efacility, you will see a box to enter your email and password and then log in. If you get the error, Invalid e-Mail Address or Password, Try Again, then it means something is wrong. It is your email was not entered correctly or the password you entered is wrong.
Passwords are case sensitive, for passwords, school differs from School. The first is all small letters while the latter start with a capital letter.
The keyboard issue may also lead to this. If your keyboard is bad, you may think you’re entering the correct password, but meanwhile, you are entering the wrong thing.
If you are sure of the email and password you entered, plus that your phone or laptop keyboard works very well, but the issue persists, then you have to reset the password.
How To Reset Password To JAMB Caps Login
Forgot your password?
Click here to reset your password.
On the Jamb Caps Login Screen, you will see Click here to reset your password. Enter your email and date of birth and then click on Get Password link via Email. Now, open your email and follow the link sent from Jamb to reset your Jamb password.
Sometimes, it returns the Jamb e-facility Error handle as shown below:
We are sorry
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed ,
or had processing error or is temporarily unavailable
If you are having the error above after trying it for three different days, then your best bet is to visit any Jamb office or approved Jamb CBT Centre for 2019/2020 to reset your password and be able to access your Caps and Jamb profile once again.
PLEASE NOTE : Once you accept the admission, your admission quest is over, as you will no longer be available for other schools’ admission consideration. On the other hand, if you reject the admission, you become available to other schools who have free admission slots for admission consideration.
- Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they show the acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
- It is important to note also that candidates who have been offered admission are to print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will probably need this during clearance and registration in the school that they have been to admit.
- Candidates who have not been offered admission should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
I believe that with the above tutorial, you now know How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission on JAMB CAPS quickly.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Caps Login Portal
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT center or JAMB office or JAMB registration center/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on the JAMB portal.
How to Accept or Reject Program / Course Transfer on JAMB Caps Login Portal
1. Go to the JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
2. Supply your Email Address and password in the required columns and then log in.
3. Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.