You probably remember all the Valentine’s Day treats you received as a kid. Back in those days, the only thing more exciting than making dozens of Valentine’s Day crafts and collecting handfuls of heart-shaped candies was picking out a set of holiday cards to send to everyone in your life. As grown-ups, many of us have forgotten the art of sending Valentine’s Day cards. After all, it’s way easier to buy a Valentine’s Day gift for your SO, sign your name on the box, and call it a day. However, writing thoughtful Valentine’s day messages for all of your loved ones is something you might consider doing this year.
Messenger Valentine’s Day Messages
:: “If I could ask heaven, for one thing, it would be to give me more years of life to spend with you, my life. Happy Valentine’s Day, I love you”.
:: “I left everything behind for you without a second thought, because life by your side is worth more than the greatest treasure in the world. Happy Valentine’s Day”.
:: “When I think about the years I spent before meeting you, I wonder how I managed to survive because it is you who gives me life. Happy Valentine’s Day”.
:: “I love you, my life, and I promise to do so for the rest of the years we have left to live. You are the only one for me, do not forget that; happy Valentine’s Day”.
February 14th Valentine’s Day Messages
- :: “How nice it is to share my life with a woman like you, who fills my days with joy with her witticisms and love. I love you, my dear, forever”.
- :: “I wish you a beautiful Valentine’s Day, my darling. I want you to be more convinced every day that what I feel for you is eternal because I love you”.
- :: “Happy Valentine’s Day! The love I feel for you cannot be measured in standard terms, because it surpasses all limits known to man”.
- :: “You make me sigh every day and one kiss from you is enough to transport me to an unknown galaxy. I love you and I hope you have a nice Valentine’s Day”.
Have a nice Valentine’s Day sweet messages
- :: “I want this Valentine’s Day to feel like the most special day in the world and I will dedicate all my energy to make it happen. I adore you, my love”.
- :: “I feel that our love is greater than that of fairy tales and movies because what we have is real. I love you”.
- :: “I wish you a very happy Valentine’s Day, my life. I want to make you laugh as much as possible and I want to see you smiling all day long because you deserve nothing less”.
- :: “I love you darling; you are the person I want to spend the rest of my days with. I hope this Valentine’s Day is everything you hoped for and more”.
Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages
- :: “I do not want any gifts, because I have enough with you, my love. Happy Valentine’s Day, I love you millions”.
- :: “I wish you could be inside my head for a few moments so you could see that all I do is think about you. I love you dearly”.
- :: “Happy Valentine’s Day to the man of my dreams, to the one who conquers my soul with a smile, to the one who raises me to the heavens with a look”.
- :: “Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! We have had a difficult year, but now I know that with you by my side there is nothing I cannot achieve. Love you”.
Quotes About Love for Valentine’s Day
- “When first we fall in love, we feel that we know all there is to know about life, and perhaps we are right.”—Mignon McLaughlin
- “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” —Franklin P. Jones
- “Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.” —Leo Tolstoy
- “It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous, that you realize just how much you love them.” —Agatha Christie
- “Much love many trials, but what an utter desert is life without love.” —Charles Darwin
- “I don’t want to live—I want to love first, and live incidentally.” —Zelda Fitzgerald
- “Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction” — Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps most fatal to true happiness.” —Bertrand Russell
- “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.” —Ursula K. Le Guin
- “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” —Paulo Coelho