Users worry a lot about iPhones screen recorders, and this turns out to encourage them in installing a third-party app to satisfy their design. Alternatively, they had to use a Mac or QuickTime to record your iPhone/iPad screen.
However, all that has changed with the release of iOS 11. Apple now has a screen recorder is now available inbuilt. As such no longer need a third-party app to be able to record your screen
So on this post, we will take you through how to use the inbuilt screen recorder for iPhone.
How To Make Use the inbuilt Screen Recorder For iPhone
The iOS 11 now has a built-in mobile screen recording feature. This worth a lot to the previous method to record screen video with the aid of third-party apps.
Since the previous method works just fine, things have become better and more comfortable with built-in screen recorder for iPhone. It features simple steps.
The following steps below will show you how to record your iPhone/iPad’s screen.
On default, your screen recording feature might not be on so….
- First, tap to go to the iPhone Settings app
- Then tap Control Center
- Next, go to screen recording
- Locate and then tap the green “+” icon to add the Screen Recording feature to your Control Center.
CHECK OUT: iPhone Set up – How to set up a new iPhone or old iPhone
Now that is done with,
- Swiping upwards from the bottom of your iPhone.
- You will notice the screen recorder for iPhone icon (the icon is a circle enclosed in another circle)
- Tap on the icon and a start recording option will appear alongside a microphone button.
To record microphone audio, then tap on the microphone icon before tapping Start Recording to start.
- The recording usually starts after a 3-second delay.
When the recording is on, the button will turn red, and a notification will also appear on the top indicating recording time.
- After recording, go to the control center again and tap on the screen recorder button. Alternatively, you can also tap on the red notification on the top of your screen and tap Stop at the prompt.
- it will stop the screen recording, and the recorded video will save in the Photos app.
Well, that is how to use the screen recorder for iPhone. If you want to edit the recorded video with some video editing apps.
If your iOS device is running a previous version earlier than iOS 11, and you do not want to update, then you can record your iPhone screen with apps as a screen recorder for iPhone.
CHECK OUT:iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max Features
Below are some of the recorder app for iPhone
- TechSmith Capture
- AirShou Screen Recorder
- DU Recorder
- Record It!
- BB Rec Screen Recorder
- Video Screen Recorder