If you have experienced this in-Whats App message stating your login is “Temporarily banned” this shows that you’re using an unsupported version of Whats App preferably from their official WhatsApp site.
Official Whats App email comes like;
If you don’t change to the official app after being temporarily banned, we be forced to prohibited your number from using Whats App bala………….. Shit to the above message infoplugs is here to help you solve these issues by following the procedure that we are listed below.
On this review, y’ all can know about the errors you did, resulting in Whats App banned. After reviewing, why Whats App has banned your account, we will also explain how to retrieve your account. Without wasting much of your time, let start.
Reasons Your Number Is Permanently Banned
Whats App is a prompt messaging app utilized by millions of people today; there are many chances that anyone can misuse it.
- Sending mass messages to unknown contacts
- Share website URLs and ad links for various people in a day Designing porn & adult-related groups/newscasts
- Most Blocking your Whats App content from people
- Status unseen/and changing the theme as much as you want
- Having two accounts at the same time, etc
Procedure to remove Whats App permanent ban
If you have committed the above errors? Don’t be disturb; I have the best skill to fix WhatsApp banned. infoplugs steps on how to reactivate banned WhatsApp. Just follow the below steps and images very well:
This method is those in official Whats App account first;
- Uninstall the app from your mobile phone and reinstall it again
- Locate your cache on your mobile phone. and clear Whats App cache
- You can get cache clearing apps free form Google Play Store.
- LOCATE the latest updated Whats App app from here. Google Play Store
- After downloading Whats App and enter your mobile number and sign up. Locate your “Support” icon.
- ON your support, you will get a column to type in your problem. Write an apology letter for policy violation on the same says things like you we were not in part in the prohibited act again (Here luck matters).
- Add screenshots of the error banned and click on Next.
- Next tap on THIS DOES NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION at the column it we straight take you to your email.
- Automatically Whats App we fill all the details, you don’t need to write anything there send the mail.
Quickly if the above step 1 methods did not work for you, Then you have to switch to the main authorize official Whats App app to avoid a permanent banned for now till my next post.
If you did not receive any replay/ EMAIL from the Whats App for a few days, then there is no trick, for now, to unblock your banned Whats App number. I am working on a new post feel free to comment on the section box to get in the post coming soon…