The Nigerian Army (naportal.com.ng) is the biggest division of the Nigerian Armed Forces and is inclined to land fighting activities. It is represented by the Nigerian Army Council. It endures the worst part of the country’s security challenges, outstandingly the Boko Haram rebellion.
If you are looking for how to login to the Nigerian Army Portal for 2020/2021 Recruitment, then you are at the right place. Kindly follow the guide below to see how you can sign-in to your profile and begin your application.
TO Qualification for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen /women must also possess a Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include: regular washing of hands, use of face masks, and observing physical distancing.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn and prosecuted by Law.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt; 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise on 23 November – 6 December 2020.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and trainman from 7 December 2020.
- All documents will be verified by the appropriate issuing authority. all those with fake documents will be handed over to the Nigerian police for prosecution.
- Minimum Age (Non – Trades) -18
- Maximum Age (Non – Trades) – 22
- Minimum Age (Trades) – 28
- Maximum Age (Trades) – 35
- Minimum Height (Male) – 1.68
- Minimum Height (Female) – 1.62