This article is created for YouTube Videos fans, so if you are not one of those who cannot do without watching YouTube videos online whether at your workplace or your home, then this guideline on how to stream YouTube Videos Offline free without any data connection.
So today we are going to show you what YouTube’s offline feature comprises of, and how you can stream or watch YouTube Videos easily on YouTube offline.
With the help of your YouTube’s offline features available on your Android and iOS users can save any YouTube videos of their choice directly to their mobile device for later use, even when your mobile device has no Internet connection on it through one of the small limitations is that these videos must first be downloaded with your ISP mobile data or over a Wi-Fi network.
Now the below are step-by-step that will explain everything to you the best way on how to save YouTube videos offline on your mobile devices; this will help you manage your offline and storage settings, how to access your saved or downloaded videos and more. Firstly we are going to start with how to save YouTube videos for offline use.
How to Save YouTube Videos Offline On their Android, Java, Symbian and iOS devices
- Start your YouTube application on your Android, or iOS smartphone to start streaming a video.
- Now Pause the video, then tap the Save button as shown in the image below.
- While you all can see from the button in the app, it down-pointed arrow and can be located below the video player displaying; it will have a crossed Add to Offline button you just have to leave those out of download option.
- Once you tick the Add to Offline option, the YouTube app will ask you to pick the size; you will see Low, Medium, HD of the video. You can now choose a video quality from the popup menu, after click OK.
- Low quality will be fast in downloading, and take small space on your device, but will be worse quality. Once you select the video size, the video will be saved on your mobile device.
And that is just how simple it is to save YouTube videos for you to watch it offline later without you using the data connection on Android phones, iOS smartphones, or tablets. Once you have protected the video, the below guide is how to locate your saved videos for consumption.
How to Watch YouTube Videos Offline on YouTube
When your mobile device loses network connectivity, your saved videos can now still be watched the saved YouTube Videos offline safely without interruptions directly from the app’s account section.
- To Start YouTube applications on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Click on the Archives tab at the bottom of your mobile device, as shown in the image below.
- Watch YouTube Offline on YouTube
- Tap Offline Videos beneath the Available Offline heading, as shown in the image below.
- Tap a saved video you’d like to watch the list of videos you have saved on your mobile device.
- Wow, surprisingly the videos are playing fine. That is just how to Watch offline videos on YouTube.
Little Tip for you: To play all saved videos as a playlist, tap the red Play button.
- Firecrackers Full Movie; FzMovies.Net/Mycoolmoviez.tv– 3gp Free HD MP4 Quality
- The Dead Don’t Die FzMovies.Net Movies; Free HD MP4 Hollywood/Bollywood Movies
- Do you have Any Inclination On Which Creature this is?
You can also watch a saved YouTube Videos directly on its YouTube page. Do we know this guideline for saving YouTube videos was helpful?. If yes, please use the comment section below to give us feedback.